What are Ad Groups?
Ad group definition: ad group refers to a collection of ads that target a specific sub-section of your audience.
Ad groups can be created based on information including – but not limited to – the following:
- Interests and hobbies
- Past purchases
- Lookalike audiences
They can help to increase the relevance of ads to customers.
New Balance wants to run ads to promote its running shoes; the campaign could be broken down into ad groups like:
- Group #1 – Wide-footed shoes
- Wide-footed men
- Wide-footed women
- Wide-footed children
- Group #2 – Narrow-footed shoes
- Narrow-footed men
- Narrow-footed women
- Narrow-footed children
Popularity of the term Ad Group
Concept related to Ad Group
Additional resources about Ad Group
- Ad Groups: How to Create More Effective Ad Groups for PPC
- Ad Group Best Practices: How to Create & Structure Your Ad Groups
- Things To Consider When Organizing Your Ad Groups & Campaigns
Loomly is the ultimate Brand Success platform that helps your marketing team manage, nurture and amplify your communication on social media. Start your 15-day free trial now.