What are Ad Placements?
Ad placement definition: ad placement refers to the location a display ad will be shown.
Ad placements can vary in effectiveness and often require a level of testing to understand where the optimal placement will be. This will also be dictated by the platform being uses.
Common ad placements include:
- Headers and footers
- The beginning middle, or end of articles
- The beginning middle, or end of videos
Popularity of the term Ad Placement
Concept related to Ad Placement
Additional resources about Ad Placement
- How to Optimize Ad Placement and Maximize Revenue
- 3 of The Highest Earning Google AdSense Ad Placements
- Watch Where You Put That – The Importance of Ad Placement