What is ARR?
ARR definition: ARR is an acronym for Annual Recurring Revenue; it is a metric used by subscription based companies who have contract lengths of at least one year.
ARR helps to:
- Simplify some accounting procedures
- Predict profit, loss, and turnover
Manage all your social media accounts in one place.
Craft, schedule, & auto-post content to all your social channels, then track analytics and manage interactions from a single, easy-to-use dashboard.
Popularity of the term ARR
Concept related to ARR
Additional resources about ARR
- What is ARR for a SaaS or Subscription Business
- How to calculate Annual Recurring Revenue
- Achieving $1M ARR. What does it mean?