What is an Average Response Time?
Average response times have a direct impact on customer satisfaction, and expectations are often quite high. For example:
- 85% of Facebook users expect a response within six hours
- 64% of Twitter users expect a response within one hour
However, the average response time for most brands is 24 hours.
Facebook has started displaying the response time on branded Facebook pages in an effort to improve response times on the platform.
Manage all your social media accounts in one place.
Craft, schedule, & auto-post content to all your social channels, then track analytics and manage interactions from a single, easy-to-use dashboard.
Popularity of the term Average Response Time
Concept related to Average Response Time
Additional resources about Average Response Time
- How Much Could Fast Response Time Increase Your Sales?
- 3 Response Time Studies: Lead Generation & Wasted Sales Leads
- The Drift Lead Response Report: Why Every Minute Matters For Sales Teams