Today, we are delighted to announce a major update of Loomly Ads Manager: Basic Ad Analytics.
Basic Ad Analytics is available in Ad View, as soon as your ad is running:
Basic Ad Analytics provides you with real-time data and includes the following metrics:
- Spend: the estimated total amount of money you’ve spent on your ad during its schedule.
- Status: the current status of your ad delivery.
- Reach: the number of people who saw your ads at least once. Reach is different from impressions, which may include multiple views of your ads by the same people.
- Frequency: the average number of times each person saw your ad.
- Relevance Score: the rating on a scale of 1-10 that demonstrates how well your ad is being received by your target audience.
- Impressions: the number of times your ads were on screen.
- Engagements: the number of clicks, likes, comments and shares on your ad.
- Clicks: the number of clicks on your ads.
- Link Clicks: the number of clicks on links within the ad that led to destinations or experiences, on or off Facebook. For ads promoting Instagram profile views, link clicks include clicks on the ad header or comments that led to the advertiser’s profile.
- Conversions: the number of times your optimization goal was completed.
- CPM: the average cost for 1,000 impressions.
- Cost Per Engagement: the average cost for each engagement.
- CPC: the average cost for each click.
- Cost Per Link Click: the average cost for each link click.
- Cost Per Conversion: the average cost for each optimization goal completed.
When you run a video ad, you will also have access to the following metrics:
- 10-Sec. Video Views: the number of times your video was played at least 10 seconds, including plays that skipped to this point.
- 30-Sec. Video Views: the number of times your video was played at least 30 seconds, including plays that skipped to this point.
- 100% Video Views: the number of times your video was played at 100% of its length, including plays that skipped to this point.
- Average Watch Time: the average time a video was played, including any time spent replaying the video for a single impression.
- Thruplay Watched Actions: the number of times your video was played to completion, or for at least 15 seconds.
Basic Ad Analytics has been silently rolling out over the past few months and is now available to all Loomly users: go to Loomly Ads Manager.
Please let our team know if you have any questions.
The Loomly Team
Loomly is the Brand Success Platform that helps your marketing team create, approve and report on your Facebook & Instagram Ads: start your 15-day free trial now.