What is a Brand Advocate?
Brand advocate definition: brand advocate refers to a person who shares actively shares positive information about your brand or products.
Brand advocates are typically unpaid and share information voluntarily through word-of-mouth, usually via social media.
Brand advocated often:
- Have fewer than 1,000 social media followers or friends
- Posts to a specific feed
- Talk passionately about a number of topics
Paying for brand advocates is typically frowned upon as they are not motivated by financial gain. But it is common for brand advocated to receive perks like discounts or freebies.
Manage all your social media accounts in one place.
Craft, schedule, & auto-post content to all your social channels, then track analytics and manage interactions from a single, easy-to-use dashboard.
Popularity of the term Brand Advocate
Concept related to Brand Advocate
Additional resources about Brand Advocate
- Brand Advocacy: The holy grail of marketing
- 10 Definitions of a “Brand Advocate”
- Seven Ways To Identify And Engage Brand Advocates