What is Brand Nurturing?
Brand nurturing definition: brand nurturing is the process of caring for a brand as if it were a living thing.
Brand nurturing is grounded in the core principles of:
- Brand governance
- Brand management
Brands that employ a long-term nurturing strategy are usually looking to:
- Evolve the brand message over time
- Create deeper relationships with their customers
- Test, adapt and implement new marketing strategies
- Develop products better suited to customer’s changing needs
Brand nurturing is seldom a quick process, with many brands only seeing the major benefits of this strategy after a period of three to five years.
Popularity of the term Brand Nurturing
Concept related to Brand Nurturing
Additional resources about Brand Nurturing
- Nurturing Marketing: The Definitive Guide
- 4 Ways to Nurture Your Brand
- The 6 Most Effective Lead Nurturing Strategies
Loomly is the ultimate Brand Success platform that helps your marketing team manage, nurture and amplify your communication on social media. Start your 15-day free trial now.