What is Brand Switching?
Brand switching definition: brand switching is when a consumer stops buying from one brand and chooses to buy from a new one.
Brand switching can vary in severity and impact on a brand’s goals from industry to industry.
- It is typical for consumers to switch grocery stores based on convenience
- It is damaging for SaaS companies to lose subscribers to their competitors
Brand switching is influenced by a number of personal factors, including:
- Customer needs
- Customer service experience
- Offers and deals
- Technological changes
- Political views
- Household factors
Popularity of the term Brand Switching
Concept related to Brand Switching
Additional resources about Brand Switching
- 4 Reasons Why Brand Switching Happens (And How To Fight It)
- The Real Reason For Brand Switching
- An empirical study of brand switching for a retail service
Loomly is the ultimate Brand Success platform that helps your marketing team manage, nurture and amplify your communication on social media. Start your 15-day free trial now.