What is Broad Match?
Broad match definition: broad match is a keyword option offered by PPC advertising platforms; it is the default option in Google Adwords.
Broad match enables pay-per-click (PPC) adverts to target relevant variations of a keyword, such as:
- Possible misspellings
- Singular forms
- Plural forms
- Related searches
This can increase the potential audience a PPC advert can reach.
- Target keyword: Wireless headphones
- Broad match keywords:
- Travel headphones
- Best wireless headphones
- Headphones with Bluetooth
- AirPods alternative
- Wireless headfones
- Wireless headphone
Broad match is useful when looking for new keywords to target, or if a brand has limited time to invest in building keyword lists.
Popularity of the term Broad Match
Concept related to Broad Match
Additional resources about Broad Match
- AdWords Keyword Match Types: Explained by Ex-Googlers
- Broad Match Keywords: Everything You Need to Know
- Phrase Match vs Broad Match – Difference Between These Keyword Match Types