What is a Chatbot?
Chatbot definition: chatbot refers to a piece of software that is capable of conversation with a human being; this can be either audio or text-based.
Chatbots are used as part of AI marketing, typically to:
- Handle simple customer service and product queries
- Gather information and feedback
The majority of people with a “smart” device have access to a chatbot in the form of:
- Google Assistant
According to a 2016 survey conducted by Oracle, 80% of business want to have some form of Chatbot by 2020.
Popularity of the term Chatbot
Concept related to Chatbot
Additional resources about Chatbot
- The Complete Beginner’s Guide To Chatbots
- This Chatbot has Over 660 Million Users—and It Wants to Be Their Best Friend
- 8 Powerful Ways Chatbots Can Transform Your Customer Experience