What is Community Management?
Community management definition: community management refers to the practice of monitoring, engaging and publishing content for a brand’s audience.
A brand’s community may be spread across multiple platforms, such as:
Brands need to take different – and sometimes unique – actions on each of these platforms, such as:
- Customer service
- Handling product queries
- Joining relevant discussions
- Monitoring brand mentions
Community management encompasses many facets of marketing and often requires a nominated person or a cross-functional collaboration to effectively implement.
Popularity of the term Community Management
Concept related to Community Management
Additional resources about Community Management
- Why Community Management Matters For Your Business (And How to Do It Right)
- 3 Tips for Managing a Social Media Community
- What You Must Know About Community Management