What is Concept Development?
Concept development definition: concept development is an early feedback gathering phase used in the creation of products, services, and strategies.
In the concept development phase, marketers are looking for feedback about early prototypes or concepts from:
- Internal stakeholders
- External stakeholders
This helps them to understand, inform and shape the rest of the process.
KitKat wants to add a new flavor to their offering.
They would be looking to answer these questions in the concept development phase:
- Is there interest in the new flavor?
- If so, how much?
- How likely would they be to choose this flavor over existing flavors?
- Would they prefer a strong or subtle taste?
- How much would they pay for the new flavor?
Managing social media content has never been easier
All your accounts. One easy-to-use platform.Start your free 15-day trial
No credit card required.
Popularity of the term Concept Development
Concept related to Concept Development
Additional resources about Concept Development
- Three Keys to Better Concept Development
- New product concept development and screening
- High Value Strategic Idea and Concept Development
Loomly is the ultimate Brand Success platform that helps your marketing team manage, nurture and amplify your communication on social media. Start your 15-day free trial now.