We’ve been a little more quiet than usual lately, as we have been working on some big surprises for you all, the first of which is this major update, bringing a brand-new Content Library to your favorite social media tool.
Inside your Content Library, you can:
- Upload photos & videos to be used later when creating new posts and ads.
- Edit new and existing files metadata, for instance renaming assets per your internal conventions.
- Create notes and Post Templates
- Delete assets you no longer need.
- Apply changes to multiple files with bulk actions.
- Create videos from images (slideshows)
Of course, you can select any file — and even multiple files — in your Content Library and create a post or an ad from there:
Conversely, you can access your Content Library from Post Builder and simply select a file — or multiple files — on the fly when creating a new post:
This Content Library is available to all Loomly users: check it out now!
Once again, this feature was inspired by your amazing feedback and developed thanks to your outstanding support: thank you so much to you all.
We are immensely grateful to be able to build Loomly for you every day and we are happy to report that we have some pretty sweet surprises coming your way real soon: stay tuned.
The Loomly Team.
Loomly is a social media content management system for teams and individuals alike: start your 15-day free trial here.