What is Conversion Path?
Conversion path definition: conversion path refers to the sequence of steps taken by a website user that lead to the brand’s desired end result.
Conversion paths are seen in hindsight by retracing the steps a user has taken to better understand what converted them into a customer.
Shopify sees a customer has followed the following path:
- Visited a blog post from Twitter
- Downloaded their free eBook
- Signed up for their weekly webinar
- Visited the sales page
- Converted into a customer
Shopify would need to look to see how many people had followed this same path to see if this was an outlier or a popular conversion path that needs to be optimized.
Manage all your social media accounts in one place.
Craft, schedule, & auto-post content to all your social channels, then track analytics and manage interactions from a single, easy-to-use dashboard.
Popularity of the term Conversion Path
Concept related to Conversion Path
Additional resources about Conversion Path
- Taking a Deeper Look at Conversion Paths in Google Analytics
- Conversion Path Optimization Must Do’s
- Tips for Optimizing Your Conversion Paths