What is a Copywriter?
Copywriter definition: copywriter refers to a person who creates written marketing, sales, or informational documents.
These include – but are not limited to – the following:
- Sales pages
- Blog posts
- Social media updates
- Website pages
Copywriters can write multiple styles of documents. They are often employed as part of the marketing team, but can also be external freelancers or agency workers.
There are also copywriters who specialize in certain types of copywriting, such as:
- Sales page copywriters
- Conversion copywriters
- Content marketing copywriters
- Search Engine Optimization copywriters
Popularity of the term Copywriter
Concept related to Copywriter
Additional resources about Copywriter
- Copywriting 101: How to Craft Compelling Copy
- How To Become A Copywriter (without any experience at all)
- Complete Guide to Copywriting in 2019