In April 2020, we asked you in this survey about the main business challenge you were facing as a result of Covid-19.
Here are the details about who responded, what you told us and how we can — very humbly — try to help.
Manage all your social media accounts in one place.
Craft, schedule, & auto-post content to all your social channels, then track analytics and manage interactions from a single, easy-to-use dashboard.
In A Nutshell
Your Responses In Details
- 55% of brands say their #1 current challenge is generating online sales (and 35% say it is adjusting their communication to the current context)…
- … while 51% of consultants say their #1 current challenge is retaining existing clients (whose own budgets have been impacted by the pandemic).
- 53% of brands are interested in connecting with a consultant who can help them boost their online presence and 91% of consultants are interested in connecting with a brand to accomplish exactly that.
- Brands need help with strategy & planning (68%), content production (64%) and analytics & reporting (40%)…
- … which overlaps perfectly with what consultants’ expertise, who can help brands with content production (84%), strategy & planning (81%) and analytics & reporting (62%).
- Bottom line: brands & consultants can solve their respective business challenges by working together.
How We Can Help
Loomly serves thousands of customers on both sides of the table.
If you are a Brand (business or non-profit) or a Consultant (agency or freelancer), we can help you connect with your next potential business partner.
In this effort to face Covid-19 together, we are launching Loomly Match to do just that.
- 520 marketing professionals responded to the survey.
- 60% of respondents identify themselves as a brand (business or non-profit) and 40% as a consultant (agency or freelancer).
- 80% of respondents are part of an organization including 1-49 people:
- 27% are independent (1 person).
- 46% are part of an organization including 2-9 people.
- 16% are part of an organization including 10-49 people.
- 4% are part of an organization including 50-99 people.
- 6% are part of an organization including 100-999 people.
- 1% are part of an organization including 1,000+ people.
- Respondents are mainly located in the US (49%), UK (10%), Canada (8%), Australia (6%) and Spain (3%).
- English is the primary language to conduct business for 80% of respondents.
- Respondents — who were allowed to select multiple responses — operate in the following industries:
- Professional services: 24%.
- Internet & Direct Marketing: 19%.
- Media: 17%.
- Health Care: 16%.
- Entertainment: 14%.
- Interactive Media & Services: 11%.
- Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure: 11%.
- Food Products: 9%.