What is a hyperlink?
Hyperlink definition: hyperlink refers to an interactive link that connects two website locations or pages.
Hyperlinks – often referred to as just “links” – are interactive and transport the user from one online location to another. This will usually be to one of three destinations:
- To a different place on the same webpage
- To a different webpage on the same website
- To an external website or resource
- This hyperlink will take you to our homepage
- This hyperlink will take you to the BBC News website
Hyperlinks can be used in on-page optimization and to provide credit to external sources.
Popularity of the term Hyperlink
Concept related to Hyperlink
Additional resources about Hyperlink
- Learn More About Hyperlinks and How They Work
- How To Make A Hyperlink
- How to Add a Hyperlink to an Email
Loomly is the ultimate Brand Success platform that helps your marketing team manage, nurture and amplify your communication on social media. Start your 15-day free trial now.