What is a Library?
Library definition: library is a content management function of the Loomly brand success platform.
Loomly’s library allows you to:
- Upload and store digital assets
- Upload and store post templates
- Add notes, labels, filters, and descriptions
- Edit file metadata
- Apply changes to multiple files
Everything that is stored in your library can easily be accessed when creating social media posts, to reduce time and improve your workflows.
You can find the library right here:
Concept related to Library
Additional resources about Library
- Take Content Management To New Heights With Your New Library Advanced Features
- Manage All Your Assets Inside Your Content Library
Loomly is the ultimate Brand Success platform that helps your marketing team manage, nurture and amplify your communication on social media. Start your 15-day free trial now.