What is a Library?
Library definition: library is a content management function of the Loomly brand success platform.
Loomly’s library allows you to:
- Upload and store digital assets
- Upload and store post templates
- Add notes, labels, filters, and descriptions
- Edit file metadata
- Apply changes to multiple files
You can find the library right here:
Manage all your social media accounts in one place.
Craft, schedule, & auto-post content to all your social channels, then track analytics and manage interactions from a single, easy-to-use dashboard.
Concept related to Library
Additional resources about Library
- Take Content Management To New Heights With Your New Library Advanced Features
- Manage All Your Assets Inside Your Content Library