What is a Library?
Library definition: library is a content management function of the Loomly brand success platform.
Loomly’s library allows you to:
- Upload and store digital assets
- Upload and store post templates
- Add notes, labels, filters, and descriptions
- Edit file metadata
- Apply changes to multiple files
Everything that is stored in your library can easily be accessed when creating social media posts, to reduce time and improve your workflows.
You can find the library right here:
Popularity of the term Library
Concept related to Library
Additional resources about Library
- Take Content Management To New Heights With Your New Library Advanced Features
- Manage All Your Assets Inside Your Content Library