We are happy to announce the release of one of our most highly-requested features: LinkedIn Post Sponsoring!
You can boost posts with LinkedIn Ads directly from Loomly, just like you can for Facebook Ads.
The best part? It’s easy! Loomly users can boost their LinkedIn posts right within the Post Builder workflow, where you can set your target audience, budget amount, and more.
🚨 Not a Loomly customer? Try Loomly for free here.
Here’s how to start Sponsoring Posts on LinkedIn with Loomly:
- Go to the Social Accounts tab of your Calendar Settings page and reconnect your LinkedIn Page:
- Then, select the LinkedIn Ad Account you want to use for Post Sponsoring and renew your connection:
- Jump to Post Builder to create a new post, as usual — make sure to select LinkedIn as a channel — and go all the way to the fifth panel, titled Target Audience & Promote (Optional) to visit the Post Sponsoring tab:
- Click on Show Sponsoring Options, and define your campaign parameters (budget, timeframe, objective & target audience). Then click Continue, and make sure to confirm you want to promote your post:
- On Post View, you will now see the details of your Post Sponsoring campaign, right below your post preview:
And that’s it! Your LinkedIn post will be “boosted” right from within Loomly.
Follow Loomly on LinkedIn for more updates!
LinkedIn Advertising: Who to Follow
AJ Wilcox is a Linkedin Ads thought leader who consistently shares excellent insights, ideas and resources that can help you launch your LinkedIn Ads campaign or hone your strategy to improve results.
- Subscribe to his LinkedIn Ads newsletter here.
- Listen to his podcast, The LinkedIn Ads Show, here.
- Learn more about his LinkedIn Ads agency, B2Linked, here.