Today, we are particularly happy to announce a major update, probably one of the largest projects we have been working on since the inception of our platform: the all-new Loomly mobile app!
The Loomly mobile app is available right now to all Loomly users:
- Loomly for iOS: download here from the App Store.
- Loomly Android: download there from the Google Play Store.
Note: you will need an existing Loomly web account to login to the Loomly mobile app, both on iOS & Android. If you do not have a Loomly account yet, simply create a new one here.
This very first version of the Loomly mobile app allows you to:
- Access all calendars & posts created from Loomly.com.
- Update the state of posts, assign posts to a collaborator & comment on posts
- Receive push notifications triggered by all interactions inside Loomly.
- Publish to Instagram in a simple two-step process.
If you have a smart watch mirroring notifications from you smartphone, you will receive Loomly push notifications in there, too!
Post creation and edit features are currently in development and will be available soon via an upcoming update.
In the meantime, and as you probably know by now, your questions and suggestions are truly appreciated: if you would like to let us know how we can make the Loomly mobile app better, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
In any case, and as always, we want to thank you all immensely for sharing your feedback with our team and guiding us in the development of Loomly as a multi-platform solution: you are simply the finest community of users we could ever dream of.
Last but not least, a special thanks goes to Ari, our Lead Software Engineer on this project, who has done a remarkable job building both apps from the ground up in record time for you all.
The Loomly Team.