As you can read on our own official website, one of Loomly’s features allows you to schedule your posts, with Buffer.
One of the most frequent questions you have been asking us over the course of the past few weeks is: how?
How can I schedule my posts with Buffer in Loomly?
Here is quick guide to do so:
1. If you don’t have one, create a Buffer account.
2. Then, in Loomly, create a calendar, and within your calendar, create a post.
3. Once your post is created, it will appear in your calendar list view.
4. Here, in the first column (“Options”), click on the first icon (a black label should appear when you hover the icon, saying “Share Post With Buffer”).
5. A new window will open, inviting you to connect your Buffer account with Loomly: once you agree, you will the be redirected back to Loomly.
6. Now, click again on the Share with Buffer icon, and you will be able to schedule your posts!
Note: you only need to connect your Buffer account with Loomly once, and will not need to repeat step 5 every time you want to schedule a post.
We hope you find this little guide helpful.
As usual, should you have any question or run into any difficulty, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It will be our pleasure to assist you. 😉
You have not tried Loomly yet? No worries, just start your 15-day free trial now.