Today, we are excited to bring Loomly Studio to Post Builder!
Both in the generic & fine-tuning panels of Post Builder, you can access Loomly Studio by hovering over any image:
Once you open Loomly Studio, you can apply the following changes to your image:
- Crop: choose between popular crop ratios (square, 16:9, etc.) and social media-specific ratios (Facebook Image, Instagram Story, etc.) or set a custom crop resolution (width x height).
- Apply filters: refine the visual impact of your creative with stylish filters (vintage, black & white, warm, etc.).
- Make adjustments: adjust the brightness, contract, saturation — and much more — of your picture.
- Modify focus: play with blurs to add depth of field to your photo.
- Add text: add a layer of customizable barebone or typographic text over your image.
Feel free to unleash your creative mind: if you have a change of heart, you can always reset your image to default.
Once you are happy with your creation, just save it, and it will automatically be updated in your post:
You can edit all your photos, whether you upload them directly from your device, select them in your Library or import them from Unsplash.
Loomly Studio is now available in Post Builder to all Loomly users: check it out now.
As always, thank you very much for your incredible support and enthusiasm: we are grateful to build Loomly for you every day.
The Loomly Team.
Manage all your social media accounts in one place.
Craft, schedule, & auto-post content to all your social channels, then track analytics and manage interactions from a single, easy-to-use dashboard.