Middle of the funnel definition: middle of the funnel refers to the stage of the sales funnel that focuses on education and engagement with the goal of identifying high-quality leads.
Middle of the funnel leads can be characterized as:
- Having a sufficient level of brand awareness and knowledge
- Engaged with at least one marketing channel
- Having expressed an interest in a product
- Not yet ready to purchase
This means they require content that educates them and handles any sales objections. This is part of a process known as lead nurturing.
This can be done by sharing content such as:
- Blog posts
- Video tutorials
Popularity of the term Middle of the Funnel
Concept related to Middle of the Funnel
Additional resources about Middle of the Funnel
- How To Nurture Leads With Mid Funnel Marketing: 8 Smart Tactics
- 4 Ways to Optimize the Middle of the Funnel
- What Is Mid-Funnel Content Marketing? Hint: You’re Reading It
Loomly is the ultimate Brand Success platform that helps your marketing team manage, nurture and amplify your communication on social media. Start your 15-day free trial now.