Today, on August 1st, 2017 we are happy to introduce a new pricing model, evolving from our historic, calendar-based Simple Plan, to a segmented set of five brand-new plans:
Why we are doing this
Since Day 1 — and actually even before that — we have always been focusing on what you, our beloved users, told us you wanted.
Speaking with you on a daily basis helped us understand that, while a price per calendar was offering some flexilibity, it was actually not a perfect fit for all of you.
Moving away from a calendar-based pricing, and towards a plan-based pricing, allows us to make Loomly:
- More affordable for individual users and small teams, who can now connect more social accounts without paying for multiple calendars.
- More scalable for larger teams, who can now create as many calendars as they need with all-inclusive plans.
Who can benefit from this new pricing model
- If you signed up for Loomly before August 1st, 2017 11:00AM PST: whether you are already a Loomly customer, or still enjoying your free trial, and even if your free trial is over, nothing changes for you, you can still benefit from our Simple Plan. If you would like to take advantage of our new pricing model, simply reach out to us at email@example.com.
- If you sign up for Loomly after August 1st, 2017 11:00AM PST: you automatically benefit from our new plan-based pricing at the end of your 15-day free trial.
What’s in it for you
This new pricing model rolls out with three updates, letting you:
- Save 20% with annual subscriptions compared to monthly subscriptions.
- Enjoy a lighter version of Loomly, optimized for individuals (rather than teams), in calendars where you are the only collaborator.
- Select alternative workflows, depending on your needs, with three options: Original (the one you already know), Lite (where approved posts get scheduled automatically) & Zero (where your posts can either be saved as Drafts, or get Scheduled & Published).
In addition, this new pricing model serves as the foundation for many upcoming and exciting updates, including:
- A brand-new billing system, offering better & downloadable receipts (ETA: August).
- A new referral program, which will let you earn money when you recommend Loomly around you (ETA: August).
- A completely redesigned notification system (ETA August).
- An improved user interface (ETA: September).
- Native iOS & Android mobile apps (ETA: September).
- Many, many more new features, targeting distinct & specific use cases…
More than ever, we want to thank you all dearly for your feedback and your support: it’s an honor to have the privilege of getting up in the morning and building Loomly for you.
The Loomly Team.