Today, we are very happy to announce a significant update, building on one of the core, unique features of Loomly: Post Ideas.
To be more specific, Loomly will now suggest you four types of ideas :
- Twitter Trends: trending topics from Twitter in your location.
- RSS feeds: RSS items from your own custom selection of content feeds.
- Loomly Inspiration: recurring, broad ideas based on best practices & Internet codes.
- Loomly Idea: events, holidays & celebrations happening on specific dates.
Post Ideas are now presented in a new list-style interface in Post Builder:
Post Ideas are also now actionable right from your Dashboard, where you can simply select an idea and a calendar and jump to Post Builder to create a post from that idea:
You can set your Post Ideas preferences in a new dedicated tab in your calendar Settings page:
- To activate Twitter Trends, you will need to select which location you would like Loomly to pull trends from and present as ideas:
- You can leverage RSS Feeds in one of two ways, either generating ideas from RSS entries with the RSS Post Ideas option…
- … or automatically generate Draft posts for all new RSS entries with the Assistive option:
Upgraded Post Ideas are already available to all Loomly users: login & check them out now!
We have even more of these exciting updates coming your way in the near future… stay tuned.
As always, we would like to thank you all for making Loomly possible with your extraordinary support, feedback & kind words: you are simply incredible!
The Loomly Team.