What is Product Life Cycle?
Product life cycle definition: :
- Introduction: the product is released to the market
- Growth: the product grows in popularity
- Maturity: the product’s sales continue but do not increase
- Decline: the product’s sales begin to decrease
Each of these stages impacts one of the 4Ps of the marketing mix:
Product life cycles can vary dramatically depending on the product, industry, and relevance of a product.
- Fidget Spinners passed through all stages in under three months
- Harley Davidson motorcycles can take years to pass through
Popularity of the term Product Lifecycle
Concept related to Product Lifecycle
Additional resources about Product Lifecycle
Loomly is the ultimate Brand Success platform that helps your marketing team manage, nurture and amplify your communication on social media. Start your 15-day free trial now.