What are Quora Ads?
Quora ads definition: Quora ads are a function of the Quora question-and-answer platform. They allow brands to target ads to Quora users.
Quora ads can target users in four different ways:
- Topics: the topics they search for and provide answers to
- Audience: the demographic data of Quora users
- Questions: the specific questions or terms an ad should display near
- Interest: the potential interest of users based on previous keywords used
Quora ads display as native advertisements and promoted posts within the platform with a small portion of text to signify this. Otherwise, they look like normal Quora posts.
Managing social media content has never been easier
All your accounts. One easy-to-use platform.Start your free 15-day trial
No credit card required.
Popularity of the term Quora Ads
Concept related to Quora Ads
Additional resources about Quora Ads
- What’s the Deal with Quora Ads? How-To + Case Study
- Quora Ads Review: 12 Things You Need to Know About Quora Ads
- The 10-Minute Guide to Quora Advertising for Marketers
Loomly is the ultimate Brand Success platform that helps your marketing team manage, nurture and amplify your communication on social media. Start your 15-day free trial now.