What are Quora Ads?
Quora ads definition: Quora ads are a function of the Quora question-and-answer platform. They allow brands to target adverts to Quora users.
Quora ads can target users in four different ways:
- Topics: the topics they search for and provide answers to
- Audience: the demographic data of Quora users
- Questions: the specific questions or terms an ad should display near
- Interest: the potential interest of users based on previous keywords used
Quora ads display as native advertisements and promoted posts within the platform with a small portion of text to signify this. Otherwise, they look like normal Quora posts.
Popularity of the term Quora Ads
Concept related to Quora Ads
Additional resources about Quora Ads
- What’s the Deal with Quora Ads? How-To + Case Study
- Quora Ads Review: 12 Things You Need to Know About Quora Ads
- The 10-Minute Guide to Quora Advertising for Marketers