What is Reach?
Reach definition: reach refers to the total number of people who see an advertisement or social media update.
Reach is typically referred to in one of two forms:
- Organic reach: the number of people who see a post without paid promotion
- Paid reach: the number of people who see a paid promotion
Reach is important as it signifies how many people who can see and engage with a piece of content or an ad, with the potential to convert into customers or subscribers.
Each type of reach comes with their own benefits and drawbacks, and there is no clearly defined “better” type of reach to have.
Managing social media content has never been easier
All your accounts. One easy-to-use platform.Start your free 15-day trial
No credit card required.
Popularity of the term Reach
Concept related to Reach
Additional resources about Reach
- Learn About Market Reach and Why It’s Important
- 7 Digital Tips to Expand Your Brand Presence and Reach
- 7 Simple Marketing Techniques That Will Increase Your Customer Reach
Loomly is the ultimate Brand Success platform that helps your marketing team manage, nurture and amplify your communication on social media. Start your 15-day free trial now.