What is Reach?
Reach definition: reach refers to the total number of people who see an advertisement or social media update.
Reach is typically referred to in one of two forms:
- Organic reach: the number of people who see a post without paid promotion
- Paid reach: the number of people who see a paid promotion
Reach is important as it signifies how many people who can see and engage with a piece of content or an advert, with the potential to convert into customers or subscribers.
Each type of reach comes with their own benefits and drawbacks, and there is no clearly defined “better” type of reach to have.
Popularity of the term Reach
Concept related to Reach
Additional resources about Reach
- Learn About Market Reach and Why It’s Important
- 7 Digital Tips to Expand Your Brand Presence and Reach
- 7 Simple Marketing Techniques That Will Increase Your Customer Reach