What is a Webinar?
Webinar definition: webinar refers to an online educational seminar.
Webinars are typically run by brands to inform, educate, and engage members of their audience. Especially those at the middle- and bottom-of-the-funnel.
In many ways, it is a form of lead nurturing.
Webinars take place at a scheduled time and users need to register their attendance. They are usually run in the style of a presentation with a voiceover from the webinar’s host(s).
Webinars come in two forms:
- Live webinars: where the host conducts the session in real-time
- Recorded webinars: where a previous webinar is shown
Attendees can usually comment and ask questions in a text-based live chat area.
Popularity of the term Webinar
Concept related to Webinar
Additional resources about Webinar
- What is a Webinar and How Does it Work?
- How to Create a Webinar from Scratch in 10 Simple Steps
- How to Do a Webinar Your Audience Will Love