Today, we are happy to introduce this brand-new Loomly x YouTube integration.
You can now create, preview, approve and publish videos to YouTube, just like with all other channels supported by Loomly:
- Visit the Social Accounts tab of your calendar Settings page and click on the green Connect button on the YouTube row:
- Once your account is successfully connected to your calendar, you can go to Post Builder and create your first YouTube post, by selecting YouTube as a channel in Step 2:
- Once you have defined the generic content of your post, you can preview and adjust the YouTube version in the Fine-Tuning panel, in particular to optimize your video with a title and tags:
- Upon saving your post, you are redirected to Post View, where you can preview your YouTube post, and let your team comment on it, approve it and schedule it:
- Once your video has been successfully published to YouTube, you will be able to access it through a link in Post View, consistently with all other channels.
You can also schedule & auto-post YouTube shorts using Loomly. All you need is a portrait video under 60 seconds and it will be automatically published as a short. You’ll even be able to preview your short before scheduling it:
Loomly’s YouTube integration is available to all Loomly users: start creating YouTube posts now.
-The Loomly Team
Manage all your social media accounts in one place.
Craft, schedule, & auto-post content to all your social channels, then track analytics and manage interactions from a single, easy-to-use dashboard.