Today, we are happy to announce a significant Loomly update we have been working on for a while now: introducing your brand new notifications system.
The goal of this update is to make notifications more exhaustive, more clear and more actionnable.
In particular, this new notifications system includes 5 key features:
- On The Radar widget: in lieu of your former Today’s Posts widget, you will now find a new On The Radar widget, letting you see at a glance all your posts, from all your calendars (with filtering options), planned for today — with the ability to look at posts up to one week in the past as well as one week in the future — and identify quickly which ones are good to go, and which ones require your attention.
- Post Overview widget: replacing the old Notifications widget, the new Post Overview widget gives you a summary of how many posts overall (i.e. in all your calendars) you have in each state — Draft, Pending Approval, Requires Edit, Approved, Scheduled, Published, Failed & Passed — letting you know where you need to focus your efforts. You can filter posts by Assignee, to see exactly who needs to do what in your team.
- Comments widget: previously included in the Notifications widget, comments have now been extracted into their own Comments widget, which lets you deal with comments just like you would deal with emails, marking them as read / unread as you go. Here again, you can filter comments by Collaborators: that’s particularly useful when you are looking for a particular comment.
- Comments notifications: in addition, you can now receive notifications for all comments, and not only those mentioning you personally. This option is disabled by default and you can enable it from the Notifications tab of your Account.
- “Everybody” notifications: last but not least, when you assign a post to “Everybody”, all collaborators in your calendar can now receive a notification.
This new notifications system is already available to all Loomly user: log in to your account and check it out!
As always, we have only been able to design this major update thanks to your amazing feedback and we hope you will enjoy your new notifications system, and most importantly, that it will help you (and your team) get even more productive.
Thank you so much for everything: you are the best community we could dream of.
The Loomly Team.