Instagram recently launched a new Instagram For Business integration (Beta) on Zapier:
This new integration comes with three benefits for you:
- Publish a photo directly from Loomly to Instagram through Zapier (without a third-party service anymore).
- Add a location to your Instagram photo.
- Tag users in your Instagram photo.
You will find below all the resources you need to take advantage of this new integration:
- If you are new to Zapier: this step-by-step tutorial will show you how to configure Loomly & Zapier together for the first time.
- If you are already familiar with Zapier: this Zap Template will get you up and running with Loomly & Zapier in no time.
- If you have been using Loomly & Zapier for a while: this step-by-step tutorial will show you how to update your existing zap to add a location to, and tag users in, a photo.
The Loomly x Zapier integration is available to all Loomly users and the Instagram for Business integration is available to all Zapier users.
Please let our support team know — either in the chat on our website or over email at email@example.com — if you need help with anything.
The Loomly Team