The Loomly Team is excited to announce a major new feature for Base Plan customers: a brand new Basic Analytics dashboard! 🎉
Now, Loomly Base Plan customers can get a better understanding of their performance with several new capabilities, including:
- Social media analytics at the post and social account levels for all posts – not just those scheduled with Loomly.
- Date range filtering for the last 30 days:
- Loom.ly URL report, including click counts, sources, and locations:
- Instagram Story metrics including reach, impressions, exits, and taps back & forward:
- And of course you can still view post performance at the individual Post View:
As always, a huge thank you to Loomly customers who inspire our new features and help us prioritize what we build next. You’re why we do what we do!
Looking for more insights? Learn how to upgrade to Loomly Advanced Analytics here.
Not a Loomly customer yet? Start your free trial today.
Manage all your social media accounts in one place.
Craft, schedule, & auto-post content to all your social channels, then track analytics and manage interactions from a single, easy-to-use dashboard.