In April 2020, we asked you about your biggest challenge in this survey.
The results were stark and inspiring, to say the least:
Brands (businesses & non-profits) said they needed to generate more sales online & Consultants (agencies & freelancers) mentioned they had room to partner with more clients.
In other words:
Brands & Consultants can solve their respective business challenges by working together.
As Loomly serves thousands of customers on both sides of the table, we realized we could humbly help, by connecting Brands & Consultants: Loomly Match was born.
The idea is simple:
- You tell us who you are and what you need.
- We compare your responses with everyone else’s.
- If we find a good match, we send you an introduction.
From there, you are free to just connect with your potential new partner, or collaborate if you both deem it appropriate.
Important: Loomly Match is a free, experimental initiative, aiming at supporting the Loomly community in these unusual times, by providing valuable connections. By taking part in this initiative:
- You agree to receive an introduction from Loomly, Inc with a third-party entity or individual,
- You understand that such introduction does not guarantee a successful business transaction,
- And you acknowledge that Loomly, Inc will not be liable to anyone for losses, damages, liabilities, settlements, causes of actions, or other claims arising out of or due to such introduction.
If you would like to be considered for a Loomly Match introduction with a potential business partner, please fill out this form:
If you have any questions, please reach out to the Loomly support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.