What is an Advertising Campaign?
Advertising campaign definition: advertising campaign refers to a collection of ads promoting a specific theme.
Advertising campaigns can be characterized as:
- Being made up from multiple ads and/or ad groups
- Across a single or multiple audiences
- To help a brand achieve a specific goal
Barnes and Noble want to increase the sales of non-fiction books.
They start an advertising campaign that looks like this:
- Campaign: Increase Non-Fiction Book Sales
The advertising campaign is the “umbrella” theme that is supported by ad groups and specific ads.
Popularity of the term Advertising Campaign
Concept related to Advertising Campaign
Additional resources about Advertising Campaign
- Top 15 Ad Campaigns of the 21st Century
- 8 Types of Effective Advertising Campaigns That Can Generate Hype
- Advertising Campaigns – Meaning and its Process