What is Brand Governance?
Brand governance definition: brand governance is the act of creating a clear vision, mission, and set of values for a brand; these work as a guide for a brand’s marketing efforts.
Brand governance – in the era of digital marketing – can be considered as:
- Adhering to a brand’s vision, mission, and values
- Adapting these messages to a brand’s media mix
Adidas’s brand statement can be defined as, “Impossible is Nothing”.
Adidas’s brand governance would be:
- Effectively sharing this message
- Adapting the message to the channel they are using
The method of sharing this method will differ on each platform – Instagram vs. LinkedIn vs, Facebook, etc. – but the core message remains the same.
Popularity of the term Brand Governance
Concept related to Brand Governance
Additional resources about Brand Governance
- Brand Governance: 6 Guidelines To Better Manage Your Brand
- Four Bright Ideas on Brand Governance
- How to Successfully Enforce Brand Governance
Loomly is the ultimate Brand Success platform that helps your marketing team manage, nurture and amplify your communication on social media. Start your 15-day free trial now.