What is Word of Mouth?
Word of mouth definition: There are many ways that brands can leverage word of mouth marketing. Typically using one (or a combination of) of these three tactics:
- Foundational: create a good enough product that people want to share
- Managed: create campaigns that promote word of mouth
- Referral: create a scheme that rewards users for sharing
LA Fitness provide their members with day passes and encourage them to train with friends so that they will ask their friends to come along and try their gym.
Popularity of the term Word of Mouth
Concept related to Word of Mouth
Additional resources about Word of Mouth
- 7 Must-Have Word-of-Mouth Marketing Strategies [Infographic]
- Why is Word of Mouth Marketing so Important?
- Word-of-Mouth Marketing: Building a Strategy That Really Works