What are Facebook Dynamic Ads?
Facebook dynamic ads definition: Facebook dynamic ads are responsive social media ads that update and show products based on user behavior.
Facebook dynamic ads are a form of retargeting
They aim to show relevant ecommerce products to users who have visited a website – or their competitor’s – but have left before making a purchase.
They require two elements to run effectively:
- Meta Pixel: to track on-site user behavior
- Facebook product catalog: to choose products to target
OPUMO use Facebook dynamic ads to target products to users who have visited competitor fashion retailer websites in the UK:
Popularity of the term Facebook Dynamic Ads
Concept related to Facebook Dynamic Ads
Additional resources about Facebook Dynamic Ads
- Facebook Dynamic Ads: Remarketing your Website Products
- Facebook dynamic ads: A beginner’s guide
- How to Retarget on Facebook and Instagram With Dynamic Product Ads