What are Facebook Dynamic Ads?
Facebook dynamic ads definition: Facebook dynamic ads are responsive social media ads that update and show products based on user behavior.
Facebook dynamic ads are a form of retargeting
They aim to show relevant ecommerce products to users who have visited a website – or their competitor’s – but have left before making a purchase.
They require two elements to run effectively:
- Meta Pixel: to track on-site user behavior
- Facebook product catalog: to choose products to target
OPUMO use Facebook dynamic ads to target products to users who have visited competitor fashion retailer websites in the UK:
Managing social media content has never been easier
All your accounts. One easy-to-use platform.Start your free 15-day trial
No credit card required.
Popularity of the term Facebook Dynamic Ads
Concept related to Facebook Dynamic Ads
Additional resources about Facebook Dynamic Ads
- Facebook Dynamic Ads: Remarketing your Website Products
- Facebook dynamic ads: A beginner’s guide
- How to Retarget on Facebook and Instagram With Dynamic Product Ads
Loomly is the ultimate Brand Success platform that helps your marketing team manage, nurture and amplify your communication on social media. Start your 15-day free trial now.