What are Millennials?
Millennials definition: millennials are a target audience of people born between 1977 and 2000.
Millennials make up 25% of the US population and influence up to one trillion dollars in buying power; they also strongly influence the purchasing decisions of older generations.
Millennials can be characterized as looking for:
This is especially true when it comes to making brand and product decisions.
- 80% want brands to entertain them with their marketing
- 50% are willing to buy from brands that support a cause
- 37% are willing to pay more to buy a product that supports a cause
- They are 2.5 times more likely to become an early adopter
Millennials are also considered to be “Prosumers” – people who both create and consume content.
Popularity of the term Millennials
Concept related to Millennials
Additional resources about Millennials
- The Solution to Connecting with & Marketing to Millennials
- The Ultimate Guide to Millennial Marketing
- Who Are Millenials