What is Ephemeral Content?
Ephemeral content definition: ephemeral content refers to marketing materials that are temporary and only accessible (or used) for a short period of time.
Ephemeral content can be categorized in two ways:
- Disappearing: the content is ephemeral and removed after a short period of time
- Attention: the user’s attention is ephemeral and once the content is viewed it is forgotten about
Ephemeral content aims to elicit emotions around scarcity and immediacy in the target audience, while also taking advantage of increased attention on disposable content formats.
Manage all your social media accounts in one place.
Craft, schedule, & auto-post content to all your social channels, then track analytics and manage interactions from a single, easy-to-use dashboard.
Popularity of the term Ephemeral Content
Concept related to Ephemeral Content
Additional resources about Ephemeral Content
- Ephemeral Content: Everything Marketers Need to Know
- Ephemeral Content: Why Your Audience Loves It And How You Can Use It For Brand Building
- 5 Reasons Why Ephemeral Content will Keep your Audience Hooked