What is Engagement Rate?
Engagement rate is typically calculated based on:
- The number of followers an account has
- The number of people who interacted with the post
The interactions are divided by the number of followers and then multiplied by 100.
- Loomly’s Facebook page has 10,000 likes
- We share a blog post
- It receives 200 interactions
- The engagement rate for our blog post is 2%
Interactions vary depending on the content type and the social media platform being used. But, the most common interactions are:
- Link clicks
- Video views
Popularity of the term Engagement Rate
Concept related to Engagement Rate
Additional resources about Engagement Rate
- What is Engagement Rate and Why is it Important in Influencer Marketing?
- How to Calculate Engagement Rate for Social Media Platforms