What is an Advertising Budget?
Advertising budget definition: advertising budget refers to the amount of money allocated by a brand to the creation, planning, and running of ads.
Advertising budgets are often dictated by a number of factors including – but not limited to – the following:
- Media type: TV, radio, social media, etc.
- Staff: external agencies, in-house agencies, employees, etc.
- Type: managed advertising or self-serve advertising
There is no recommended advertising budget and it will vary based on brand, industry, niche, product, and customer needs.
Managing social media content has never been easier
All your accounts. One easy-to-use platform.Start your free 15-day trial
No credit card required.
Popularity of the term Advertising Budget
Concept related to Advertising Budget
Additional resources about Advertising Budget
- How Much Should You Budget For Marketing In 2019?
- Calculating Your Ad Budget
- How to Set an Advertising Budget
Loomly is the ultimate Brand Success platform that helps your marketing team manage, nurture and amplify your communication on social media. Start your 15-day free trial now.