What is Closed-Loop Marketing?
Closed-loop marketing definition: closed-loop marketing is the act of using data from a closed-loop feedback system to inform a brand’s marketing decisions.
The closed-loop can be split into four parts:
- User visits your website
- User browses (and takes actions) on your website
- User converts into a lead
- Lead converts into a customer
- User visits website from Twitter
- User reads a blog post
- User joins the mailing list via a content upgrade
- User buys a product
The closed-loop assigns credit to Twitter.
Manage all your social media accounts in one place.
Craft, schedule, & auto-post content to all your social channels, then track analytics and manage interactions from a single, easy-to-use dashboard.
Popularity of the term Closed-Loop Marketing
Concept related to Closed-Loop Marketing
Additional resources about Closed-Loop Marketing
- Explore the Strategy of Closed Loop Marketing
- What the Heck is Closed Loop Marketing & Why Do You Need It?
- What is closed loop marketing? (and how to implement it)