What are Reddit Ads?
Reddit ads definition: Reddit ads are a function of the Reddit platform. They allow advertisers to create display ads for Reddit’s users.
Reddit ads can be targeted in a number of different ways:
- Subreddit targeting: to people in specific communities
- Locations: to people in specific real-world locations
- Demographics: to people fitting a certain description
There are two forms of advertising depending on a brand’s budget:
- Managed: this requires a $30,000 per quarter budget
- Self-serve: this requires a minimum $5 budget
Manage all your social media accounts in one place.
Craft, schedule, & auto-post content to all your social channels, then track analytics and manage interactions from a single, easy-to-use dashboard.
Popularity of the term Reddit Ads
Concept related to Reddit Ads
Additional resources about Reddit Ads
- Marketer’s Guide to Advertising on Reddit
- The Reddit Ads Experiment: What We Learned for $250
- How to Target Your Best Audience with Reddit Advertising