Looking for the best marketing tools?
Scott Brinkler from Chief MarTech reckoned there were about 8,000 marketing tools at the last count!
And it’s likely the list will keep growing if the past 10 years growth is anything to go by:
With so many tools to choose from, it’s easy to get lost in umpteen lists. That’s why we decided to create the ultimate list!
The list of marketing tools below is by no means exhaustive. It’s merely a “small” selection of the best marketing tools to help marketing teams create the right toolkit for their business.
Plus, it’s sorted into different categories so that you can hop to a particular section or peruse the whole list at your leisure.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Best social media marketing tools
- Best marketing analytics tools
- Best content marketing tools
- Best email marketing tools
- Best search engine optimization (SEO) tools
- Best search engine marketing (SEM) tools
- Best marketing automation tools
- Best account-based marketing tools
- Best conversion rate optimization (CRO) tools
- Best public relations (PR) tools
- Best SMS marketing tools
- Best local marketing tools
Best Social Media Marketing Tools
Social media tools are used by individuals and teams of all sizes to increase brand awareness, manage workflows, and engage online communities through social media. Tools typically allow you to:
- Manage multiple platforms/accounts
- Plan social media content
- Publish social media posts
- Schedule social media posts
- Interact with communities
- Store content and archive posts
Loomly is the easy-to-use Social Media Management platform that helps marketing teams of all sizes manage every aspect of their social media processes, workflows, and communication on social media:
- Manage your brand assets in Library.
- Fuel your storytelling with Post Ideas.
- Polish your content with Post Optimization Tips.
- Control your brand messaging with Post Mockups and Approval Workflows.
- Reach your audience with Native Scheduling, Post Targeting, and Sponsoring.
- Engage with your community through Interactions.
- Measure your performance with Advanced Analytics.
No credit card required, unlimited features, unlimited collaborators: start your 15-day free trial now:
Buffer is a social media management platform trusted by individuals, brands, and agencies to help social media marketers work more efficiently and effectively. It includes tools for publishing, engagement, analytics, and team collaboration.
Hootsuite is a social media management tool used by millions of individuals, brands, and organizations worldwide. It includes tools for social media monitoring, listening, publishing, analytics, and reporting.